duminică, 5 octombrie 2014

Possesive pronouns or pronouns - exercise

Complete with one adjective or pronoun:

1- Betty put on ________coat and went away  (She / her / hers)

2- Is this your book? Yes, this is _______ book (I / my/ me / mine)

3- Give _________the book, it´s mine (I / me / my / mine)

4- This pencil isn´t yours, it´s __________ because she bought it yesterday (she / her / hers )

5- this is Tom and this is _______car ( He / him / his)

6- _______have a new car, our car is red ( we / us / our / ours)

7-This money is ___________, my father gave it to me ( I / me / my / mine)

8-The rabbit hurt _________leg yesterday ( It / its)

9- Is this your camera? No, it isn´t ____________ (I / me / my / mine)

10- We have our hats and they have __________( they / their / them / theirs)

11- They are in their house and we are in ________(we / us / our /ours)

12- Are  those Joe´s socks? Yes, they are ________(he / his / him )

13- This is my dog and that is __________collar ( It / its)

14- These are my  friends and these are _________books (they / their / them / theirs)

15- This is my niece and that is ___________scarf (She / her / hers)

16- Is this ________watch? Yes, it is yours ( you / your / yours)

17- __________lives in her new house (She / her / hers)

18- I want to give _______my book  (She / her / hers)

19- Whose gloves are these? They belong to ________ (I / me / my / mine)

20- Is this your house? Yes it is ________ ( we / us / our / ours)

21- I´m not talking to you, I´m talking to ________ (She / her / hers)

22- They have got a lot of novels, _________novels are very interesting
(they / their / them / theirs)

23- The teacher gave me two pencils, ________were green  ( they / their / them / theirs)

24- That woman is Mrs. Smith, ________is my aunt´s friend

25- The horse is white, ________won the race last week (It / its)

26- Did you see Peter?  I saw ______ yesterday ( He / him / his)

27- Where did you put the book? I put _______on the table (It / its)

28- The dog always eats on ________plate (It / its)

29-They bought ___________son a new bike (they / their / them / theirs)

30- Is this Mary´s ring? Yes, it is __________ (She / her / hers)

31- In our school ________have to wear a uniform ( we / us / our / ours)

32- We have a new car, our father bought _________ yesterday  
(It / its)

33- Last week I saw your cousins and I gave __________your book 
(they / their / them / theirs)



Find the right possessive pronoun:

Personal PronounPossessive Pronoun
1.
I
 .
2.
you
 .
3.
he
 .
4.
she
 .
5.
it
 .
6.
we
 .
7.
you
 .
8.
they
 .

Choose the right answer (possessive adjective or possessive pronoun):

  1. Jane has already eaten her lunch , but I'm saving  until later
  2. She has broken  leg.
  3. My mobile needs to be fixed, but  is working.
  4.  computer is a Mac, but  is a PC.
  5. We gave them  telephone number, and they gave us  .
  6.  pencil is broken. Can I borrow  ?
  7.  car is cheap, but  is expensive .
  8. You can't have any chocolate! It's all  !

Warning

Before submitting the test, check the following:
  • Punctuation and capitalization
  • Spelling
  • Spaces (don't add any unnecessary spaces)
Such mistakes would cost you valuable points. Good luck!

Possessive pronouns and Possessive determiners - Exercise

Explanation: Possessive determiners and Possessive pronouns

Choose either the possessive pronoun or the possessive determiner from the dropdown menu.


Toggle example
1) Whose is this bike? Is it really  ?
2) Is he  teacher?
3) Hey Ron! This is not  car.  is red.
4) Lisa broke  left leg.
5)  friend lives in a big house, but  is much bigger.
6) Is this Emily's room? - Yes, it's  ?
7) I lost  pen in the library. Can I have one of  ?
8) Stop! - These sweets are all  .
9) Did you forget to do  homework yesterday? - No I didn't. I did  homework.
10) Are these really  shoes? - Yes, these are  shoes. - They are not  .

     


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu