miercuri, 12 martie 2014

Getting to Know Each Other

1. Getting to Know Each Other 2. NAME • What’s your name? • My name’s _____. • What’s your first name? • What’s your surname? • What’s your family name? • How do you spell it? 3. DATE OF BIRTH • When were you born? • I was born in 1963. • I was born on the tenth of May, 1963. • What’s your date of birth? (official) • The twenty-second of August, 1959. 4. AGE • How old are you? • I’m thirty-two. • What’s your age? • Forty-five. 5. PLACE OF BIRTH • Where were you born? • I was born in Plymouth. • I was born in England. 6. FAMILY SITUATION • Are you married or single? • Do you have any children? • I’ve got two girls and a boy. • How many children do you have? • How old are your children? • They’re five and three. • What are their names? 7. JOB • What’s your job? • I’m an accountant. • Where do you work? • I work for EDF. • What do you do for a living? • I’m unemployed. 8. COUNTRIES VISITED • Which countries have you visited? • Which countries have you been to? • I’ve been to Italy, Spain, and Germany. 9. LANGUAGES • Which languages do you speak? • How many languages can you speak? • My native language is French but I can also speak English and a little Spanish. 10. LEISURE ACTIVITIES • How do you spend your free time? • I go to the gym two or three times a week. • I play football at the weekends. • I read a lot. • Do you have any hobbies? • I collect stamps. • I’m a keen photographer. 11. LIKES • What do you like? • What do you like doing? • I like listening to music. • I love pizza. 12. DISLIKES • What don’t you like? • Is there anything you don’t like (doing)? • I don’t like washing the dishes. • I can’t stand dogs. • I hate Mondays. 13. PETS • Have you got any pets? • Do you have any pets? • I’ve got a cat and a dog. • Just some tropical fish. • No, I haven’t. 14. FAVOURITE MOVIE OR BOOK • Have you got a favourite movie or book? • Do you have a favourite movie or book? • What’s your favourite movie or book? • My favourite movie is Titanic. • My favourite book is Gone With The Wind. 15. AMBITION • What’s your greatest ambition in life? • What would you most like to achieve? • I want to find a well-paid job in marketing. • I’d like to climb Mount Everest. • I’m not ambitious.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu