sâmbătă, 14 februarie 2015

rearrange words into sentence





QuestionExercise 

Put the words in the right order to make grammatical sentences. Pay attention to punctuation and capitals.

1. words/I've/new/got/learning/problem/a.
Clap-
2. class/My/friend/is/my/in/best.
Clap-
3. you/nice/It's/to/meet.
Clap-
4. the/I/a/dictionary/use/lot.
Clap-
5. repeat/you/, please/that/Could?
Clap-
6. favourite/instrument/guitar/is/musical/His/the.
Clap-
7. the/father/office//helps/John/at/his.
Clap-
8. sister/well/doesn't/speak/very/My/English.
Clap-
9. She/on/afternoon/practises/Friday/jazz
Clap-
10. can/You/register/gymnastics/for/year/this.
Clap-
11. very/The/going/lift/slowly/is.
Clap-
12. of/Millions/visit/year/people/park/every/the.
Clap-
13. are/a/The/having/teenagers/lot/today/fun/of.
Clap-
14. a/I/grandmother/twice/my/week/visit.
Clap-
15. went/cinema/last/to/the/night/I
Clap-
16. Something/at/bad/school/yesterday/happened
Clap-
17. classmates/to/want/talk/My/to/me/didn't
Clap-
18. to/know/I/what/don't/do
Clap-
19. did/Who/blame/they?
Clap-
20. a/are/the/lot/There/bananas/on/of/table.
Clap-
21. I/every/exercises/day/few/do/a.
Clap-
22. your/behind/Put/hands/back/your.
Clap-
23. have/a/of/fat/Chips/in/got/them/lot.
Clap-
24. schoolbag/many/are/books/in/How/your?
Clap-
25. put/must/in/special/paper/bins/Pupils.
Clap-
26. I/Can/take/a/, please/message?
Clap-
27. throw/the/You/wrappers/mustn't/on/floor.
Clap-
28. I/pick/these/up/can't/cans.
Clap-
29. to/something/We/about/want/our/do/environment.
Clap-
30. be/He/years/old/will/next/sixteen/month.
Clap-
31. am/I/sleep/on/all/to/day/going/Saturday.
Clap-
32. forget/clean/his/won't/to/room/He.
Clap-
33. anything/She/do/in/won't/the/dangerous/future.
Clap-
34. will/on/They/time/come/tomorrow.
Clap-

 

Change the order of the words below. Don't forget to put a full-stop at the end of the sentence.

For example:I / yesterday / saw / him
 I saw him yesterday.
1.passed / Donna / the driving test
2.from me / borrowed / $100 / Celina
3.in Sydney / Frank / was born
4.didn't go / last week / I / to school
5.my bag / I / the day before yesterday / lost
6.chicken / on Monday / had / for dinner / we
7.the party / enjoyed /very much / he
8.we / at the supermarket / yesterday /met
9.a lot of housework / mum / did
10.at Jill's house / we / on Saturday /arrived

 


1) are / Tea / and / on / tomatoes / the / table
2) having / party / a / We / birthday / are /
3) is / Where / from / he / ?
4) your / bag / colour / What / is / ?
5) like / Do / English / you / ?
6) we / to / In / mountains / go / the / winter
7) My / History / favourite / is / school / subject
8) a / got / you / sister / Have /brother / a / or / ?
9) up / you / do / get / When / ?
10) this / house / their / Is / ?
11) ride / after / bike / school / I / ride / my
12) Does / mum / TV / in / your / watch / the / evening / ?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu